首页产品建议区产品建议

S7 eleven Suggestions

产品建议 ▪ S系列

2016-07-30 06:49

1. S7 under the breath screen can add while listening to the song.

2. Samsung milk can more music resources, support format more. Find a Jane song, for example, music was the first in 100, samsung milk cool dog music is 194. So please add some more!

3. Can add dolby sound to the music and the magic sound such as sound.

4. S7 can have a screen capture, interest is through the button combination in the rapid capture rate under the screen, and then unlock the screen view the photos.

5. The collectibles mall can change something else? Such as memory CARDS, mobile phone flow, mobile phone, laptop, mobile phone, game handle, vr, etc

6. Hope to have a double-click samsung s7 light screen and double-click the interest in desktop space.

7. I hope to add samsung function. Professional camera mode for exposure to have 16-32-64 seconds or longer, such as is better under the condition of the battery allows infinite long exposure. The second is to pull down the manual iso 800 3200. Three is it can have unlimited shoot (because I used to be with SONY, SONY has a infinite shoot, I like).

8. S7 can recorded game, can add a live? Can live with the third party software or samsung oneself get a gaming community.

9. Hope the fingerprint unlock from 4 to 5 ~ 6.

10. I think the heart can have their own choice tests to test, such as how much I want to measure heartbeat ten minutes on average jump, high jump, jump, lowest may I wanted to know what jump now.

11. Interest rates under the screen can display plus WeChat and QQ?

回复

举报回复

请您选择举报理由
close

设置帖子

设置帖子
备注
close

操作记录

操作记录
操作者 时间 操作 备注
close